Our laminate flooring options offers you the look and feel of real wood for a fraction of the usual price.
Resisting everything, even water!
Floors that don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural, but can also take a knock or two and above all are 100% resistant to water.
What is laminate flooring?
Laminate flooring is a layered floor built around a watertight, glued High Density Fibre (HDF) board. All Quick-Step laminate floors consist of four different layers:
- A transparent, wear-resistant overlay providing protection against stains, impact, scratches, burns and household chemicals.
- A design layer: a high-resolution photo of real wood that is reproduced with sophisticated printing techniques and finished with melamine resin.
- An extremely durable and stable moisture-resistant, glued HDF core board.
- A balancing layer, which guarantees a perfectly balanced board that will not cup or bow when properly installed and maintained.
Laminate Flooring Features:
- Low Maintenance
- Very Natural
- Rapid Install
- Outstanding Wear Resistant
- Highly Durable
Waterproof Laminate Flooring
Floor that just don’t just look exceptionally stylish and natural but can also take a knock or two and above all have a waterproof surface. Thanks to their innovative ‘HydroSeal’ water-repellent coating, the latest Quick-Step laminate floors are the first laminate floors with a waterproof surface in the world.
Free Measure and Quote
Burrows offers a free measure and quoting service during business hours. Its exclusive after-hours and weekend service (by appointment) is designed for consumers who, due to busy lifestyle commitments, find traditional Monday-Friday business hours appointments inconvenient.