Quick-Step Flooring Canberra
Quickstep flooring is the world’s premier engineered timber and laminate flooring brand.
Quick-Step is superbly manufactured to the highest industry standards and specifications. It uses the patented Uniclic locking system for ease of installation and long-term performance and is backed by an after-sales service second to none in the industry.
Quick-Step Timber Flooring
Quick-Step timber floors are engineered wood floors made up of three layers of solid wood, covered with a protective finish.
- Depending on the timber floor you choose, this finishing layer may consist of:
- Seven layers of UV-cured, water-based lacquer which make your floor easy to clean and provide protection against wear, scratches and stains.
- Two layers of quality oil which ensure graceful aging as well as an extra matt and natural look.
- A face layer: a carefully selected, solid wood layer (3,2 or 2,5 mm). Available in a vast array of colours and structures, this face layer can be sanded and refinished.
- A core layer: the core consists of hevea or HDF and makes your floor stable and durable.
- A veneer backing of spruce or pine, which – in combination with the other layers – prevents the floor from cupping or warping.
Quick-Step Laminate Flooring
All Quick-Step laminate floors consist of four different layers:
- A transparent, wear-resistant overlay providing protection against stains, impact, scratches, burns and household chemicals.
- A design layer: a high-resolution photo of real wood that is reproduced with sophisticated printing techniques and finished with melamine resin.
- An extremely durable and stable moisture-resistant, glued HDF core board.
- A balancing layer, which guarantees a perfectly balanced board that will not cup or bow when properly installed and maintained.
Quickstep Titan Rigid
Rigid (also known as hybrid) is the new generation of flooring technology, a vinyl plank with a tough rigid core combining both the benefits of laminate and vinyl flooring. Due to its rigid core, it is the perfect answer to imperfections in the subfloor and can be installed over all kinds of uneven, flat surfaces.
Rigid flooring has a very high impact resistance and can handle anything you throw at it, without leaving indentations or marks.
It is 100% waterproof, has a very soft and warm underfoot and significantly reduces noise transfer in your home. An incredibly comfortable and enjoyable floor to live on!
Free Measure and Quote
Burrows offers a free measure and quoting service during business hour and an after-hours and weekend service (by appointment).