Quick-Step Range Flooring
Quick-Step Flooring Canberra
Quickstep flooring is the world’s premier engineered timber and laminate flooring brand.
Quick-Step is superbly manufactured to the highest industry standards and specifications. It uses the patented Uniclic locking system for ease of installation and long-term performance and is backed by an after-sales service second to none in the industry.
Quick-Step Timber Flooring
Quick-Step timber floors are engineered wood floors made up of three layers of solid wood, covered with a protective finish.
- Depending on the timber floor you choose, this finishing layer may consist of:
- Seven layers of UV-cured, water-based lacquer which make your floor easy to clean and provide protection against wear, scratches and stains.
- Two layers of quality oil which ensure graceful aging as well as an extra matt and natural look.
- A face layer: a carefully selected, solid wood layer (3,2 or 2,5 mm). Available in a vast array of colours and structures, this face layer can be sanded and refinished.
- A core layer: the core consists of hevea or HDF and makes your floor stable and durable.
- A veneer backing of spruce or pine, which – in combination with the other layers – prevents the floor from cupping or warping.
Quick-Step Laminate Flooring
All Quick-Step laminate floors consist of four different layers:
- A transparent, wear-resistant overlay providing protection against stains, impact, scratches, burns and household chemicals.
- A design layer: a high-resolution photo of real wood that is reproduced with sophisticated printing techniques and finished with melamine resin.
- An extremely durable and stable moisture-resistant, glued HDF core board.
- A balancing layer, which guarantees a perfectly balanced board that will not cup or bow when properly installed and maintained.